2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well yesterday I made a trip down to see Cazza at Sumo Power. It was an epic journey as I went againts the sat nav and took the scenic route! Well worth it though as Sumo is..well, epic to say the least! Big thanks to Caroline and the guys over there!
This is just a quick pic I took on my iphone for a certain member *cough cough* who HAD to see it..now. I'll take some better shots once I've cleaned the car up, taken the Kleers sticker off (sorry cazza x) and lined the bonnet up a bit more central.

Attachments

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
sexy:police:

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
:cool:....

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, so you can't see a lot from this picture...! I'll post better ones up over the w/e

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
Welcome to the club

Looking good mate :thumbsup:

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Looks good mate. Welcome to the CF hood club. Wait till the sun hits it as it def looks awesome. Hope u like it as much as I like mine!!

Sctrpop used Tapatalk to post this!!

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
very nice mate.

I would invest in some bonnet pin catches to give it a racer look. Needs it being carbon on a black car IMO. They don't even need to be functional.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Superb mate. It does look quality ;-)

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
very nice mate.

I would invest in some bonnet pin catches to give it a racer look. Needs it being carbon on a black car IMO. They don't even need to be functional.
Hmmm...just so happens I have a set in the for sale section ;)

Sctrpop used Tapatalk to post this!!

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Looking good Pabby, If I wasn't planning on stripping mine down i'd have snapped this up. Can't wait to see the car again now.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Wow that looks really cool. I've been thinking of getting a carbon bonnet for my NHB FN2 and after seeing yours I want one even more! Looking forward to seeing more pics!

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Looks good, that does :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts