2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can supply the Seibon OEM style carbon bonnet for the cracking price of £499 including VAT and delivery or fitting for a limited time for orders placed until the end of February.

Give me a call if you are interested to place your order. ;)

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
Can you a create a TDI "store card".........PLEASE LOL? ;)

Really want one...but cant afford it with getting the cams done in a couple of weeks :(

Great price though. Whats fitting time/price looking like?

·
Registered
790 Posts
Paul is this for the fn2 ??is this the same style you had before the vented one??any ideas what fitment would be like ..

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Edited

Thanks for posting another traders group buy in our section ;)

TDI North.

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I feel I must point this out that this is a 1 off price and not part of a group buy where a minimum number of people need to be in to get the deal!

Seems pointless doing group buys these days as you spend time setting them up as everyone is interested but only 2 people ever sign up! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Thanks for the edit....just trying to point out that people can save money if they want!

Thanks in advance for probably editing this out too.

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah £4!
And if someone mentioned it I would give them their £4 back!
We also do price match for legitimate UK trading companies wherever possible. Point is to get that great price and massive saving you need a minimum of 5 people to order them before the deal happens. Do your sums and I am pretty much matching that price WITHOUT it being a group buy. ;)

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
I do want the OEM CF Bonnet. I know that I missed the special price, but how much for it shipped to Germany (postal code 96050). send me your ifo via PM and I will send payment promptly. BTW, stupid question, but it will fit my 2008 FN3 with no problem, right? :D:D:D

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,644 Posts
FN3? now this i wanna see!

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Due to lack of response from TDI, I ordered one off another site. It is being installed on the 6th of April with flush hoodpins (Carbon Fiber ones of course) and the FMIC that Was prototyped by one of our own!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
108 Posts
Is this offer still available?

I can supply the Seibon OEM style carbon bonnet for the cracking price of £499 including VAT and delivery or fitting for a limited time for orders placed until the end of February.

Give me a call if you are interested to place your order. ;)

Is this offer still available?
If yes , how much shipping to Malta please?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts