2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When pressing Home then Info to see my mpg I always get a prompt for Trip computer or clock / wallpaper. If I ignore this it just disappears after a few seconds but I would ideally like it to go straight to mpg

I'm on the RC6 software iirc. Is this normal ? Is there any way to avoid this popping up ?

Car is a 2015 facelift with the Android system

·
Premium Member
2,285 Posts
This takes you straight into the "info" menu, which contains the items listed above.

Are you using the original, rounded layout?
If you use the "new look" layout, there is a miniature tile adjacent to the info button which will take you direct to MPG.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what you mean by Original Rounded layout

My home screen has got the 6 or so options, Navigation, Audio, Telephone, Info etc

Unfortunately the forum wont allow me to upload pictures

·
Premium Member
2,285 Posts

This one?

You can make the change in settings, which will give you the more modern layout:

After making the change, the icons will usually be a bit garbled, just press and hold each one and they'll be unlocked for movement, just like a phone display:- Pop them into a semblance of order, like the image above, and you'll be able to use the button shown below in the bottom right, "Fuel pump with a clock symbol" to go direct to MPG.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Change the setting in [HOME] > Settings > Info > Other > Info Screen Preference to OFF, it sounds like yours is set to either Info Top or Info Menu so you get the pop up rather than just seeing the trip computer and the other items being available by pressing the MENU button.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Change the setting in [HOME] > Settings > Info > Other > Info Screen Preference to OFF, it sounds like yours is set to either Info Top or Info Menu so you get the pop up rather than just seeing the trip computer and the other items being available by pressing the MENU button.
That's worked !

Perfect, thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts