2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m not sure how this goes with the mods or anything which is why I want to ask the question first. I am thinking of setting up a raffle to sell my fn2 which is one that has had lots of money spent on it previously with receipts to prove with items such as racing clutch,m factory final etc. Along with the flash pro, exhaust system and so on. If I am to set up a sale thread for this at £10 per entry and when I get to 1000 entries, draw a live video and so on, is that going against any forum rules? I only had it 6 months ago and now have a 2nd baby on the way so it isn’t practical in the slightest for us now. Feedback appreciated

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
The problem I see you have is we don't have enough traffic to get 1000 entries here but on a 1/1000 chance I guess a good few would bet a tenner but you would not get enough. I also suspect you would need a 3rd body someone impartial like a respected but non local member to collect all the funds and hold until complete etc

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I see what your saying rick which I would be absolutely fine with a respected non local member to me to manage the funds etc.

·
Clutch pedal guru
5,098 Posts
I’m not sure how this goes with the mods or anything which is why I want to ask the question first. I am thinking of setting up a raffle to sell my fn2 which is one that has had lots of money spent on it previously with receipts to prove with items such as racing clutch,m factory final etc. Along with the flash pro, exhaust system and so on. If I am to set up a sale thread for this at £10 per entry and when I get to 1000 entries, draw a live video and so on, is that going against any forum rules? I only had it 6 months ago and now have a 2nd baby on the way so it isn’t practical in the slightest for us now. Feedback appreciated
Just put it up for sale as standard as possible and sell mods separately. Seems a lot of hassle to sell a car.

·
Administrator
20,959 Posts
We had a Mod chat and we agree that you're never going to get 1,000 hits here. Especially as you probably have a short time limit.

We have no objection however to you hosting the raffle elsewhere and providing a link to it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts