Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've tried posting a couple of For Sale threads for my NHB Mugen Wing.

However its still on the car because i need an OEM spoiler to replace it before i can take it off.

I need a mod to clarify what i can do here?
"Any parts must be removed from the car before photographing and selling."

Can i just take the spoiler off the car. Photograph it and list in here. But then put it back on the car until it sells? As part of my terms of sale will be to have the OEM spoiler in return.

I cant drive around with no spoiler on, but i need to sell it.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wouldn't even had made this post to be honest. Just put the pics up and mention that it's on the car but ready to be taken off any time. I know it's a rule but if expect mods to allow it really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should have mentioned really, i've tried to create 2 for sale threads already with no success. The only thing i can think of that i did wrong was the fact its on the car.

·
Super Moderator
21,043 Posts
The rule was created after previous issues.

1) Having taken payment what happens if it gets broken during removal. Once removed the photos will show the posted condition of the spoiler and the fixings after removal.

2) The rules state that unless agreed between buyer and seller, the item(s) should be despatched within 24hrs. Difficult if it needs to be removed first and even more difficult if you need to source a replacement first.

The point about alloys. How can you post/sell them until you have other wheels to go on?

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The rule was created after previous issues.

1) Having taken payment what happens if it gets broken during removal. Once removed the photos will show the posted condition of the spoiler and the fixings after removal.

2) The rules state that unless agreed between buyer and seller, the item(s) should be despatched within 24hrs. Difficult if it needs to be removed first and even more difficult if you need to source a replacement first.

The point about alloys. How can you post/sell them until you have other wheels to go on?
So what do i do then?

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
So what do i do then?
Its a weird situation for you... since you don't have the OEM spoiler... it sounds to me that once its off its off... maybe need to buy an OEM spoiler to fit to your car for when it comes off?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.