2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would I best be just selling the front splitter or if I was selling ever thinking of selling the car, refit the original splitter back on and then sell the gp splitter separately.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your not selling up are you, if you did definitely sell separately.
No no, far from it, I just have the splitter in a big arse box in house, try store it a work or sell it, but if it’s better selling the gp sep then gotta find some where to store it for next 3-4 years. Got plenty planned for the civic.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I've seen a gp rear spiltter for sale for around £225 so it's up to you if it's worth it. What plans you got?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was going to go mad s##t crazy and go against the grain, It was either one dominant colour against the silver either red, yellow or blue. Colour Front badge against blk grill, drop it on its arse, colour wheels , colour front splitter, colour rising sun starting from front wheels to the back of the car on each side. Then add as I see fit….yes abit daft I know.

so now
I’m going to drop it as low as possible on to 18’s I think, it’s between the bola or the 19’s in graphite grey, frugen grill, rear spoiler. maybe rear gp kit
Air-intake, full exhaust and map, that’s it, il add to the styling where I see fit.
The only thing going to let me down is the underneath, so I’m going to treat it as much as possible.
I possibly might get a second hand rear axle and build it up slowly with all the components required and get that change in the next few years. Theirs a lot to do but it’s going to be slowly but surely.
Styling first and hopefully get to the other bits, a lot can happen between all these plans.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Sounds good, defiantly going to be different and your own. I think blue goes with silver, more so than red. I personally prefer the more subtle approach but go for it!

I would like to do my underside, I think what I'm going to do is get rid of all the loose flaky rust and clean, then spray Bilt hamber Dynax UB, over all suspension and underside. Think that will be the easiest way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts