2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the last 24hrs there has been a few periods where Civinfo has timed out while trying to load a page. It happened for a few minutes at tea time yesterday and again a few minutes ago for a shorter period.

I'm pretty sure it's not on my end as I could get other sites to load while the Civinfo server was hanging.

I thought it was worth a mention :) Anyone else having the same issue?

Reactions: rowbo

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Haven't noticed anything myself. But I could just be logging on at the right times :p

Sent from my Sony Xperia S using Tapatalk 2

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Was a bit slow last night at about 10, other than that can't say I've noticed anything.

·
I-Vtec... Do you?
1,731 Posts
ive noticed a few complaints on here over the last week or so mabie a lot of people have been online at once due to japfest or something?

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know the site was down whilst being transferred a week or so ago. But this was in the last few hours, the last time at about 10 this morning, but just for a minute or so. When it did it yesterday it was gone for a few minutes.

Just thought I'd mention it.. it might be worth checking the server logs :)

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Yeah, I have noticed this a couple of times over the past 24 hrs but wasn't sure whether it was just me as I've been out working on car so only on phone through tapatalk.

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
It happend to me twice yesterday thought it was my connection. It must of been the site then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just did it again then. Hung for 2 minutes then sprang back in to life!

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There's only just over 400 online at the mo. Busy enough but not exactly a DOS attack :lol:

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It just did it again for me. Seems to be on the hour and for about two minutes.

·
I-Vtec... Do you?
1,731 Posts
I've actually experienced problems today on PCM and my app has just been running very slow my wifi connection is Really strong so must be server related

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Like clockwork. Every hour on the hour.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts