2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Morning ABP,

Had my car serviced with you guys for last 2 years, but unforunatly missed the last service, the car should of been serviced last October 2012, so its a little overdue.

My car is a Honda Civic Type S GT 58 plate, just wondering could you quote me a cost as not sure if its better to do a 3rd Year Service or a 4th.
The Milegae on my car is 17,000 miles.

Many thanks,

Richard.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Ok so,

A 4th service is the bigger one, which involves oil and filter change, fuel filter and interior pollen filter. Because of your low mileage, i would advise just checking the brakefluid for its moisture content as it probably won't need replacing.

If that is the case, including labour and VAT £210.15.

Let me know if there is anyting else i can help with.

Cheers,

Rich

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers Rich,

So a 4th year service is the bigger one, is that what you suggest as had the 2nd year service done on October 2012 with it's 1st M.O.T, if so thinking about getting it done over the easter period, what days are you open, thinking maybe either the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th of April as off work.

Thanks,

Richard.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Oh, ok.

I'm a little confused. You had the 2nd service done last year with it's first MOT? I'm guessing it hasn't been serviced yearly due to it's low mileage?

With it being a 58 plate, if it is a late model car (2009 year) it is due on age for it's 4th service. I can do anytime from Tuesday the 2nd onwards.

If you want to book in, give me a call on 01270 567177.

Cheers,

Rich

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Rich I should have explained fron the begining, the car was a ex demo model, it never did any mileage was just over 7 months old when I bought it from the dealership, bought it in May 2009 but had only had 5 miles on the clock, had the 1st service carried out with yourselves I think it was May / June time 2010 on 3,000 miles, 2nd service was in September 2011 on 7,000 miles now the car is on 17,000, realise it is overdue but not sure what service to carry out.

Sorry for the Confusion but think that's all.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Aaaahh, i see. Perhaps it was me being a little slow. It is a very low mileage car, so i'm sure the one missing service won't be an issue.

I would recommend doing the larger, 4th year service just so it is then back up to speed in relation to the age of the car.

If you want to get it booked in around easter, give me a call and we'll sort it out.

Rich

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Hi,could you quote me charges for servicing Honda Civic 1.8 EX petrol 2006 model at 75K please. kindly also let me know if i supply the service items how much would that breakdown to.
Thanks!
Ed

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Thanks Rich!

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Got my car service done today.Highly professional attitude and great customer Service skills. I am extremely pleased with the job and will definitely visit ABP for all future jobs.The guys are well informed and courteous,no unnecessary selling.Only downside....too many great stuff on display which made it quite tasking to control my urge to spend on mods!;-)
Well I didn't spend anymore on mods but will do once Im back from vacations.Thank you Rich!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Got my car service done today.Highly professional attitude and great customer Service skills. I am extremely pleased with the job and will definitely visit ABP for all future jobs.The guys are well informed and courteous,no unnecessary selling.Only downside....too many great stuff on display which made it quite tasking to control my urge to spend on mods!;-)
Well I didn't spend anymore on mods but will do once Im back from vacations.Thank you Rich!
Pleasure Ed, and thanks for the kind words.

It is the only downside to waiting round with the car. Al the shiny products on the wall cathing your eye.

Have a good holiday, and we'll see you when you get back.

Rich

1 - 14 of 14 Posts