2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Good news! Did you manage to find an email address for them, or did you have to fill in the form on their website? I'm trying to find an email for them... PM me if you like!

Thanks
Chris
Update - I filled in the form on the website and they got back to me almost straight away with service history details, and gave me contact details of the dealerships to also contact if I want further info. Well worth doing!

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
On a service related theme, the info I've received:

You can legally request the C.V.I.C from the dealer you bought the car. That will show you everything about the car from birthday to delivery including inspection, repairs, LET data and the day it left the factory.

Even for your older Civic, records have to be kept for 25 years AFAIK.
Does that apply to us mere mortals also K? Or just Civinfo demigods such as yourself, Farqui, M8TJT et al? :wink3:

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Update - I filled in the form on the website and they got back to me almost straight away with service history details, and gave me contact details of the dealerships to also contact if I want further info. Well worth doing!
I actually phoned them (Honda UK) Chris. Explained my predicament, and within 5 minutes I had an email with my service details together with the servicing garage address.

I paid £15, inc postage, to Horizon Honda in Christchurch for a replacement service book with details and stamps.

Amazing service, I love Honda!! :grin2:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I actually phoned them (Honda UK) Chris. Explained my predicament, and within 5 minutes I had an email with my service details together with the servicing garage address.

I paid £15, inc postage, to Horizon Honda in Christchurch for a replacement service book with details and stamps.

Amazing service, I love Honda!! :grin2:
Wow - that's really impressive. Much better service than I got from Mazda.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts