Pollen filter
Sump washer
6 litres mobil 1 esp 0w30

Car is a 2006 Honda civic 2.2 diesel 5 door

Thanks

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
For genuine honda parts you can pop-in at a dealer but the prices will be on the high side. Alternatives, if you still want genuine honda parts, you can check Coxmotorparts (approx £134 - Genuine Honda Civic 2.2 2006-2011 Diesel Major PLUS Service kit [GHCDMPSK0611] - £111.46 : Buy Genuine Honda Parts, Honda Car Parts & Honda Spare Parts Online). If you go via them, you can also get a little discount, check their threads (http://www.civinfo.com/forum/cox-motor-parts/108055-loyalty-scheme.html). The guys are great there, you can get many parts from them, if there is anything that you cannot find on their website, you can give them a call or email them and they will get back to you.

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For genuine honda parts you can pop-in at a dealer but the prices will be on the high side. Alternatives, if you still want genuine honda parts, you can check Coxmotorparts (approx £134 - Genuine Honda Civic 2.2 2006-2011 Diesel Major PLUS Service kit [GHCDMPSK0611] - £111.46 : Buy Genuine Honda Parts, Honda Car Parts & Honda Spare Parts Online). If you go via them, you can also get a little discount, check their threads (http://www.civinfo.com/forum/cox-motor-parts/108055-loyalty-scheme.html). The guys are great there, you can get many parts from them, if there is anything that you cannot find on their website, you can give them a call or email them and they will get back to you.

Hi mate

Thanks for the reply

I've seen cox's kit but it includes the fuel filter. I need everything bar the fuel filter. I still have the fuel filter from when I bought the kit from cox last year!:laugh2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts