2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you could quote me for a service on my 07 1.8 Civic Type S GT. It was serviced just before I bought it and looking at the manual it is now due for its 54,000/72 months or 75,000/72 months service (dont quite understand as they are both in the same box!) I will update shortly with it exact mileage

Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, so last service was done at 46,500 miles and looks like it had the oil filters and levels done. Car has now done 53,563 miles

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi there,

We can sort the service for £128.80 inc labour and VAT.

The 72month service involves doing oil and filter change, air filter and interior pollen filter replacement along with visual checks on all suspension, brake and chassis components.

I can do anything else at extra cost obviously, and if it needs anything further on the day i can let you know and we can sort it.

I hope this helps,

Rich

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good, thanks. How long would you usually need the car for? Im probably best waiting a few weeks when ive got a few days off work

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Sounds good, thanks. How long would you usually need the car for? Im probably best waiting a few weeks when ive got a few days off work
We'd only need the car for perhaps an hour, maybe a little more. You're more than welcome to wait with it while we carry out the service.

Let me know when you're ready, and we'll get something sorted.

Rich

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh thats good then i thought it may have taken a lot longer which would have made it difficult. How booked up are you and how soon do you have a space? Im off this thursday and friday and the same next week

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I can do tomorrow or Friday, whatever is best for you.

Give me a call if you like to discuss some times that suit.

Rich (01270 567177)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts