2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm new to the forum and have just introduced myself in the appropriate section. I have been looking at posts regarding valve clearance checking/ adjustment and came across a particular post where someone provided a Honda service sheet, which I thought was a very good idea. The only problem I have is that the sheet appears to only be relevant to older models. Does anyone please have one suitable for a UK spec 2014 Civic SE 1.8 petrol model, that they could post as a pdf ?
Thanks in advance, Peter.:smile3:

·
Premium Member
2,288 Posts
The 1.8 Used in the 8G Is, To my knowledge, mostly identical to the one used in the 9G:- R18A2 for European 8Gen Civics, and R18Z4 for 9th Gen Civics.

The issue that you will find with the 9th Gen Civics is information - There is very little about as far as service manuals et al, so It's mostly a matter of cobbling together what you can find!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,
Thank you both for your replies. The sheet I saw was posted as a link by a member called 'kryten', in this post:-
forum/engines-transmission/17783-valve-clearance
(I can't post the link properly, as I don't have enough posts yet).

canman - I clicked on the link you gave, but am having a problem seeing the document. I have registered with Google Drive, but it says I don't have permission to view the file. I have requested access, so will have to wait to see if I get a reply,
Thanks for your help,
Peter.:smile3:

·
Premium Member
2,288 Posts
I clicked on the link you gave, but am having a problem seeing the document. I have registered with Google Drive, but it says I don't have permission to view the file.
I've just attached it to this post - Hopefully you should be able to grab that.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
20,985 Posts
It would probably work on the PC.

I've had this before on the tablet where a pdf has refused to work. Most pdf's do work OK though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've just attached it to this post - Hopefully you should be able to grab that.
Hi Haltamer,
That's great, thanks very much. I now have the downloaded pdf on my desktop. So sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I don't seem to get notifications of replies to my post and I haven't been on the forum for ages,
Thanks again , Peter.:smile3:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts