2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my car serviced at Peter Brook Honda,Chesterfield road,the car had not been washed,also noticed that they had stamped my service book with the wrong date,and mileage,i also recieved no tick sheet as to what work they had done,got me thinking now if they have actually done a service,thoughts please.
My gear stick gaitor is worn,could I claim on my warrenty for a replacement.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
you can check with Honda UK what do they have on their system as the last service. Even the guys in the online chat are helpful and I've asked them for details on my car before.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
You'll get a call from Honda UK asking how you rate the service you received........get tore into them if your not happy as this will be flagged up to the specific branch and butts will be kicked I assume! :)

My car was in at a Honda garage for a service last week and was washed, hoovered and full tick sheet. The guy explained everything that had been done and fully explained my bill.

Possibly they had been stung before and are now pretty good but I'd expect all Honda garages to be the same.

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Possible for the best that they didn't wash it, most dealers will just end up putting swirl marks in your paint work.

The web chat service from honda is really good for checking on if your car is due for any recall work as well.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Changing me gaiter under warranty :eek:,still having trouble with rear near side suspension though,get a clanking/creeking sound,every now and again that's after a replacement and a mod,they going to have another look at it,getting a bit fed up wi it now:mad:.

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
I take it they have checked the subframe? I know you said its on the rear but I couldn't tell exactly where the noise was coming from on mine but it was the usual subframe issue that just needed re-greasing and tightening.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts