2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has probably been done to death but is there any good independent garages that people use in Durham or surrounding area? I currently have a service plan with vertu Honda Durham but I feel as though they are constantly trying to upsell and don't agree with me always having to price match in order to get a reasonable price for repairs etc!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I know this has probably been done to death but is there any good independent garages that people use in Durham or surrounding area? I currently have a service plan with vertu Honda Durham but I feel as though they are constantly trying to upsell and don't agree with me always having to price match in order to get a reasonable price for repairs etc!
I buy all my service parts from ECP and a local indie does mine for £......

He is leaving his current outfit and setting up his own business in Darlington - he also drives an Integra so he knows hiw way about Honda's. PM me and I can let you know when his ramps are in and he's open for trade, if that is any good for you?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Me too, I'm over in Redcar but willing to travel for quality service. Currently using independent in Middlesbrough but be good to know another good one is about.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'd be interested in hearing about this new garage.
The ramps are now in and the garage should be open (fingers crossed) in the next ten days or so - I am really (and I mean "really") fussy who I let touch my car, so PM (whoever is interested locally) me and I can give you the details when he's up and running for business. :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
I havnt yet but service due next month so will be speaking to get quote on service.
Have you been round? How's he doing..ok?
Doing OK, workshop refit is going well and open for service, diagnostics and repairs. MoT bay dependant on DVLA but tests can be sorted for you if needed.

I was there a couple of weeks ago and won't hesitate to go back next month to get mt wife's Jazz serviced - at a fraction of Honda's prices.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts