1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Mine does it automatically an so assumed everyones did.

Tom

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
No Tom.....This was discussed in October when the clocks went back and if you've got Sat Nav then it does it automatically

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Ahah, I see, I assumed they were seperate clocks.

ATB,
Tom

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,028 Posts
I've forgotten to check mine this year :oops:

Last year we all found that on Sunday the clock was wrong all day but first thing Monday morning it corrected itself (SatNav versions only).

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
i did this the other day, read the manual it stating to press numbers one and two to change it. But on my car i had to press 5 and 6 i think? i know it wasn't 1&2 tho.

I was sitting there for 5 mins pushing 1&2 wondering what was going on!

Then looked to see the H&M on the other buttons :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Rugby?

Can anyone confirm whether it also displays the correct time, as well as altering between BST and GMT?

·
Foglight Covers FORSALE
3,178 Posts
EX owners dont have this problem:D

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can anyone confirm whether it also displays the correct time, as well as altering between BST and GMT?
should do! :D

not sure exactly how accurate it is, as I have nothing 100% accurate to compare it against, but certainly it is no more than 1 minute out (ie always seems to display the right time)

Not sure how often it bothers to check it's internal time against the time it is receiving either...
Checking every second (am I right, am I right, am I right) would be a bit excessiver, but checking once a week would be fine (ish) for 50 weeks of the year... (but then not often enough during the other 2 weeks)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts