2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Enjoying life
8,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to put poll choices in? I can tick a box that says poll? How do I set up the choices?

Ta.

·
Enjoying life
8,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Give it a try pal, from a browser.
I'm on my lappy now bud, there's the tick box to select a poll and that's it, not sure how I take it further putting the choices in etc

·
Registered
122 Posts
I've just had a look at this as I got the same as flashy. You tick "Yes, post a poll with this thread", then type in the amount of poll options, but then there isn't anywhere to put your poll words.

I've had a dig through some posts after a Google search and it appears you need to tick "Yes, post a poll with this thread" as you did before, but then click the Submit New Thread button, it should then ask you for the poll options. Why the forum software does it in that order I have no idea!

·
Enjoying life
8,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've just had a look at this as I got the same as flashy. You tick "Yes, post a poll with this thread", then type in the amount of poll options, but then there isn't anywhere to put your poll words.

I've had a dig through some posts after a Google search and it appears you need to tick "Yes, post a poll with this thread" as you did before, but then click the Submit New Thread button, it should then ask you for the poll options. Why the forum software does it in that order I have no idea!
Yep, found exactly the same. It posts the thread then you set up the poll. Strange.

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
Glad you were able to find some answers (and sorry for the delayed reply)! Were you able to successfully enter your poll choices now @flashy?

Cheers,

Erik

1 - 9 of 9 Posts