2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
for me best value for money has to be Meguiars Ultimate Wash and Wax good results for a quick wash too ideal for this time of year

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
i ve got some shampoo myself.
the best for me is Prima mystique and Britemax clean max, Dodo born to be mild and Autofinesse lather are great shampoo too

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
Prima mystique, great cleaning and lubricancy, plus the most vfm shampoo I ve ever used

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Only 1 choice to my mind:

Brite Max Clean Max PH Balanced Shampoo

Review here: Scored 99% on detailing world : Britemax Clean Max pH Balanced Car Shampoo 1G Super Concentrated - Detailing World

It's fantastic. £30 a bottle but a bottle last ages. Costs about 50p a wash from memory.

Thing about this stuff though is you wouldn't believe the shine. You wash the car and it looks as if you've polished it.

Here's one they washed with Britemax Clean Max on Detailing World:

Obviously with those reflections, that's a well polished to start with but even so.

With my car though, which has never been polished since I bought it as I've been getting all the problems sorted 1st, it still gets an unbelievable polished look shine. Even the neighbour came around and asked what I was using!

Water sheets from it and dirt can't stick as well so the car stays cleaner for longer.

I wouldn't use anything else!

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
+1 for britemax. With prima they are the best shampoo there.

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
Glossworkz is great but i saw that reduced beading, but very good shampoo

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
I use two depending on the severity of how dirty the car is.

Gold Class is fine for when your car has been previously protected as it doesn't remove any of the wax/sealant layers.

NXT which is quite an aggressive shampoo for when it's filthy, but it will remove some of your protection and regular use will see it dissolving grease from parts where it's needed so be warned ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.