2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys! Been on here for a while but havent introduced myself. Im living in Ireland and I bought my FD2 on January 24th this year and i absolutely love it:D I was trying to import a blue one originally but they were going for crazy money. The guy i was getting to import was Al at flatoutimports, really sound guy. He owned this FD2 and gave me first refusal when he decided to sell. i went and viewed it and could not walk away from it! I bought it with 29700kms on the clock, currently 33000kms. It has the Koni yellow rear shocks, factory reverse camera and a K&N drop in filter. I swapped around the brembo pads for EBC Yellowstuff from my DC5 before i sold it on. Other than that i think its standard. I put in a Pioneer Appradio3 to keep me entertained. The car is spotless and hopefully i can keep it that way! Only plans so far are to get an FRSU and maybe a Flashpro. Heres a few photos hope you like!!

A few photos i was sent before i looked at it...

After a recent wash and wax...

And finally a recent trip up the Knockmealdown Mountains...

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Cracking looking car pal, spot on. ��

I hope Dweezle doesn't see this thread as he'll be sick. ��
:laugh: it's coming especially with pics like these popping up :)

It's stunning shane ;), makes you wonder why people don't buy these from the start, shown a chap at work the fd2 & his reply was it's not a looker & it looks something like an old chap would drive :facepalm2: I think they look stunning myself

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the comments guys! Don't know how he could say that dweezle I've always loved the look of the fd2 since I first laid eyes on one! Here's a link to it on YouTube :p

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
:p
2-3 mths of saving I've gave myself then it's import time but if a nice low mileage facelift pops up before then you never know ;) but yes I really do need to pull my finger out

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Welcome along Shane. Are you based in Dublin?
I knew that was Al's FD2 as soon as I saw the pics ;). There is a few of us based in Dublin with FN2's. Would love to meet up at some point to have a closer look at that FD2. Haven't got a chance to see one properly in the flesh yet!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sorry Shane I only seen your visitor message ten minutes ago but I see you got an FD2 so I take it you got insurance sorted! Reg looks familiar, car might've been for sale when I was looking for my FD2! Health to enjoy, im still loving mine :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome along Shane. Are you based in Dublin?
I knew that was Al's FD2 as soon as I saw the pics ;). There is a few of us based in Dublin with FN2's. Would love to meet up at some point to have a closer look at that FD2. Haven't got a chance to see one properly in the flesh yet!

I'm down in west cork so I'm a fair bit away! But if you're ever down this neck of the woods let me know!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts