2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Just wandering if you can suggest anything. My Honda 2006 2.2 diesel ex is going bonkers. Two days ago where was a little bit snow on her she started flashing lights and went into mode that I couldnt sort out by key. Had to disconnect battery and after two days of dry days it was fine. I did try many attempts and vary options to sort out the alarm issue in those first two days but nothing help. So yesterday she was fine and sound but today its raining and my power steering is down. Recent changes to car: my windscreen has been replaced and I believe that somewhere is leak that shouldnt and affects my Hondas soul. Any ideas where to look and what to do.

·
3,964 Posts
A better remote diagnosis could possibly be more forthcoming if you explained
started flashing lights and went into mode that I couldnt sort out by key
by telling 'us' what lights were flashing.
Then you introduce
I did try many attempts and vary options to sort out the alarm issue
What alarm problem?

Oh, and the car is an 'It' not a 'She':grin2:

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Its she to me lol. Spent more money on her than on my girlfriend lol. Ok so flashing lights was alarm and immobiliser didnt work too for two days. Couldnt start engine. green key flashing and dashboard was light up. I tried using only key to reset alarm but didnt work.At one point engine did start and *** I took the key out engine was running for 10 seconds than went off, very spooky. I disconnected battery multiple times for short periods and long ones and alarm and immobiliser was still a problem.

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,256 Posts
It's a he not an "It" - Don't objectify Paul like that. :laugh:
I'm sorry but I disagree with you both, all cars are She's.

1. They break down for no good reason.
2. They have been known to cost you an arm and leg.

Nuff said :wink3:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts