2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning Morning Morning,

I am back in the office for one day only ( to escape the sound of the xbox and also the small child!!)

So any queries etc aim them at me..Or give me a little call!!

FOR TODAY ONLY I AM OFFERING 10% DISCOUNT ON COSWORTH PADS AND ANY HKS PARTS AND 10% DISCOUNT ON J'S RACING OIL FILLER CAPS AND MAG DRAIN BOLTS

Cos I'm nice like that :)

So now's the time to stock up on your replacement panel filters, RSK elements , trinkets or even to treat yourself to an RSK!!

Discount will be deducted from full retail and any stock parts ordered today that will fit in the post will be dispatched today ..yay!!

Cazzzzzzza xxxxx

01797 228934
caroline(at)sumopower.com

·
Sponsor
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey

Just checked now and I was pretty much spot on! £14.80 for the international postage

Paypal is [email protected] - I have a spare set of red in stock if not let me know what colour youd like and I'll get them made!

C :) :)
Gday

You got a postage price for me...

Webby

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
How much for an..... RSK? :p

Ta

·
Sponsor
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anyone else wanting to take advantage of my little offer above PM me..I have had a flaaaaat out mad busy day so Im off home to hide in a cupboard ..Will be on later to respond to all PM's and emails ;)

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
cosworth pads

Hi Caz, could I please have a price on front and rear Cosworth street master pads delivered inc VAT please.

Many thanks, Mark

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Whilst I'm looking at brakes Caz, please add prices for Do Luck lines and enough fluid for the change.
Bit skint from Xmas so a cheeky discount for having the lot in one go would be super.

Ta, Mark ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts