Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my mate took this pic...

looks quality i think!! :eek:

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
At the petrol station eh? The natural hunting ground of the Type R...hehe only joking mate, can't beat a shiny CTR and an m200 too if I'm not mistaken? Love it!

Cheers

Nick

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At the petrol station eh? The natural hunting ground of the Type R...hehe only joking mate, can't beat a shiny CTR and an m200 too if I'm not mistaken? Love it!

Cheers

Nick

haa it sure is... loves a visit to the petrol station, however i live in Gemany & get Tax free fuel & Autobahns :police: oh & how could i forget "the Ring" :D

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
haa it sure is... loves a visit to the petrol station, however i live in Gemany & get Tax free fuel & Autobahns :police: oh & how could i forget "the Ring" :D
Caring only for tax free fuel and the autobahn... leads me to ask what camp are you at? :D

Im in Elmpt near JHQ if that says anything to you.

BTW very nice car!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Caring only for tax free fuel and the autobahn... leads me to ask what camp are you at? :D

Im in Elmpt near JHQ if that says anything to you.

BTW very nice car!

who are u....sherlock holmes?? ;)

Im in Munster mate, York Barracks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That looks absolutely gorgeous and sooooo shiney. Its difficult to get a shine that really stands out on a white car. How did you do it?

with alot of hard work man!! cant remember off the top of my head what its called but ill find out & let you know!

its the only product iv found that really works on white

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
who are u....sherlock holmes?? ;)

Im in Munster mate, York Barracks
Im a smart squadie at the bottom of the pecking order :D I know what benifits squadies in germany get so knew straight away :D

Münster? So either Medic or RLC iirc?

Lovely car should meet up sometime for a mini meet :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I run the LAD if that means anything 2 you , im posted back to UK in october but would meet any time before that! any other members on here part of Her Majs Elite?;)

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
hmmmm nice

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
I run the LAD if that means anything 2 you , im posted back to UK in october but would meet any time before that! any other members on here part of Her Majs Elite?;)
It does mate... I used to work in the GRS 16 Sigs LAD so know all about the REME (Ruin Everything Mainly Engines) :)

Im planning a nurburgring day in july if you would be up for that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts