2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the decent weather yesterday and being off thought I would give the car a more thorough clean. Started off with Magifoam and left to dwell on the car about 20 min, find this alot better than previous foam I have used. Rinsed off then used Tardis get rid of tar spots, next I would normally use Megs Gold Class Shampoo (2 bucket method) but this time used washing up liquid strip back the old protection. Could have used clay but will save that for next time. Next was 2 coats of ASRP, then to finish the day 2 coats of Jetseal 109. If I get chance over the weekend will get some wax on top, is that really necessary? (normally use Collinite)

Pics were taken on camera phone so not best quality, the beading shots were from today, hence the wax question.

Any advice/comments appreciated. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
Almost identical to mine, but mine has what i believe to be the city pack (rubbing strips) added, Yours puts mine deeply in the shade - looks mint, Mine could do with sorting out/tidying up a wee bit (lacquer is lifting on 3 wheels!)

Shame they don't stay looking that clean though eh!;)

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Almost identical to mine, but mine has what i believe to be the city pack (rubbing strips) added, Yours puts mine deeply in the shade - looks mint, Mine could do with sorting out/tidying up a wee bit (lacquer is lifting on 3 wheels!)

Shame they don't stay looking that clean though eh!;)
You can't see the swirls in the pics! Lol.
Thought about getting the city pack but is alot for what they are, think it adds to the style tho. :)

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not bad for an old g*t! Shame its still pink.:duck:

Never mind waxing yours over the weekend, get yourself over to mine and give me a hand getting mine clean.;)
From an old git to an old fart, do it yourself you lazy old fart! Hehe ;)

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Right that looks ok ....... but i bet if you and Staffs stop fighting and get on with it you could do an amazing job on mine lmao

Reactions: TypeSGT4ME

·
Batmobiles Rule ✌
6,587 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts