2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've had my M200 for a few weeks now and I finally got round to giving her a good clean, polish and wax .... it was over two days (rain kept stopping play) and when I took the pics the light was going but it looks a bit shinier in good daylight. Having come from two black civs I feel I'm struggling to get that deep gloss look but it ain't bad for the first proper polish and wax.

So what do you think?

When I get some good light I'll upload some more :)

Attachments

Reactions: Pez

·
Registered
412 Posts
Lovely mate, if I had the money i would go for a m200

Reactions: gadgetman68

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
What can you say about the M200 man...it looks f a n t a s t i c!
And it's obvious that you have done a good job with the clean mate! :)

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
What wax did you use GM68?

This is mine with Meguiars Showcar Glaze topped with Bilt Hamber Finis Wax and a little sunshine earlier today. :)

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts

·
Go with the Flo...
1,139 Posts
That does look really glossy, fair play! i guess white is a lot like silver, i worked hard to get a glossy finnish to my silver EP..and found it hard compared to what i'd had before.

It looks a million times better than black though!

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What did you use on your wheels?
err .... elbow grease, it's the only exercise I get lol

It looks a million times better than black though!
lol, would have to disagree with you Lee, 4 of my last 6 Honda's were black .... I had those beauties looking like glass ;) albeit swirly glass, but glass-like non the less :rolleyes: and I got a deep gloss look on my old vivid blue EP2 so this non metallic white is a bit of a culture shock for me :police:

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
Both looking lovely and shiny. I think the white paint looks fantastic after a good wash and wax. All that it lacks is the depth that you get from metallic paints

you should try the harley wax gives the shine a great depth, and leaves no dust or residue:D

Lovely cars by the way Gadgetman and DR:D

Reactions: gadgetman68

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
A friend of mine swears by Harly wax. I've yet to try it but his car always looks great. :D

What did you use on your wheels? Mine are coming off tomorrow to be sealed.
Use the Finis Wax on the wheels DR......and a top layer of Hydra Wax an hour later.
Its miles better than Poorboys Wheel Sealer!!

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
Well I've had my M200 for a few weeks now and I finally got round to giving her a good clean, polish and wax .... it was over two days (rain kept stopping play) and when I took the pics the light was going but it looks a bit shinier in good daylight. Having come from two black civs I feel I'm struggling to get that deep gloss look but it ain't bad for the first proper polish and wax.

So what do you think?

When I get some good light I'll upload some more :)
Not bad Paul...not bad!!;)

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
There you go Paul.

Taken before you moved yours to the front VIP parking lot, and left us minions around the back in the cheap seats, at Lookers Honda on the BTCC Question of motorsport night :cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts