2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I didn't stick this down as this leaves me the option of transferring it if it comes to that. So it sits on top of the rubber removable floor cover.

Nice solid feel to it. None of the gear I bought came with alcohol wipes to clean surfaces with so I bought some of eBay for a couple of quid.

Door sills, I practiced with fitting the two rear doors first. Not a 100% fit (by that I mean design of) but close enough, front two perfect fit. I put them slightly forward so they protect as much paint work when people get in/out.

I fitted drivers door last. I can find fault with my work, once down they aren't coming off for another try, but close enough. Again nice feel to them, pity they don't do Civic SR or other models. That would be a nice touch. Got them with £10 off using my eBay voucher I got for a recent sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
nice shiny bits, i really like the one that's by the handbrake

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
Like the foot rest plate... Might have to indulge :)

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
12 Posts
Fitted the same the other day, although you've done a better job than me lol, next up is the centre console anyone know if the centre console decoration just sticks on like the air vent covers?

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
where you buy this item?

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 19th May 2017, 16:02 Thread Starter

Search seller alanos350z on eBay. He may of sold out but the more enquiries and he may produce more. Lots of other items for civics and other cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,367 Posts
Never mind the shiny bits, how do you get your carpet that spotless? Well impressed...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts