2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
As good as it gets!
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple question guys & girls. Should I add the below to my car to make it look kinda special or different on the outside, I would love to buy the Type R but considering the cost of fuel and living my wee 1.4 will just have to suffice for the foreseeable future. Please constructive comments or criticism only, and thank you all in advance for your input.

This is what I have decided to spend my money on all in one go to be fitted in the one day.

Do you think it would be worthwhile to do the below or do you think it would be a waste of time on a 2008 HONDA Civic 1.4 i-Dsi SE. I have already fitted a sports filler cap, sports pedals, and rear spoiler, I didn't bother with the sports grille as I prefer the uniqueness of the all plastic front believe it or not, some me disagree here?

This is what I would like to add to my wee A 2 B motor in the next couple of months..

(1) CITY PACK

(2) SIDE SKIRTS

(3) FRONT & REAR SKIRT

(40 ILLUMINATED DOOR STEP GARNISH

Thanks....

·
OMG8THGENEX
840 Posts
I have all those accessories apart from the illuminated sills... and i love the looks!... GP Pack includes skirts and splitters as a package but is very expensive. City pack also looks suprisingly stylish!...check my album on my profile for inspiration ;)

Reactions: Creiborum

·
As good as it gets!
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Well thank you all for your comments, I will now give good thought to what you have said especially Gp kho, dave murphy89, bout getting the car lowered and all. That would have to come later as funds wouldn't stretch that far just now.

Andy K, many thanks for your pics of your motor gives a good example of what will be the final outcome, it is appreciated you all taking time to reply..

Dimplyred thanks for dropping by, and giving the thumbs up..

Again respect. And appreciate all your input..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.