2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

I decide to open that thread so we can post our work after wash so we don't open new threads all time.

Here's mine after foaming with autobrite magifoam and then washed with gtechniq gwash and dilluted c2 as a qd

Sorry for no before pics. The car was about 20 days unwashed

Feel free to post your work too

Cheers

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The next day after wash started raining. :(

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Super shiny kotsos, looks like
you've just done a full detail, great work mate

Car polished months ago. I only wash it with my new gwsh shampoo and top it with c2 diluted 1:20

·
haterz gonna hate
1,122 Posts
Good thread Kotsos.

I don't believe I've posted any pictures of my car on here before, not a Civic, but this is my current car;

10 weeks worth of brake dust and traffic film..

You would be expecting at least some of the brake dust to have embedded itself into the alloy wheel right? To prevent this however, I used Swissvax Autobahn

A closer look shows no such brake dust has penetrated the surface, it has all been washed away - leaving us with little more than some lovely beading!

Onto the bodywork then.. before...

after..

before..

after..

And my last picture I bothered taking;

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Post anything you want everyone here likes shinny cars

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good work Kotsos, what do you think of the Gwash? I was thinking of getting that next

Its nice shampoo, good lubricity cleaning and lovely smell. I put only two caps and did great job very concentrated.
But it is only 250 ml

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.