2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
I don’t think they’d fit an FN2 sadly, the mount for the ARB drop link is in a different position on the front shocks.

·
Registered
186 Posts
same with me mate, love my 1.8! Really loves to rev, anything over 4k and it feels a lot faster than it actually is!
Mine is a compromise car. I have had loads of performance cars over the years, GTI’s Quattro’s original Cooper S etc and my last car was a turbocharged Lexus IS 200 with lightened flywheel, LSD and full suspension and brake upgrades but was only doing 4,000 miles a year and now retired, even less so it was an expensive garden ornament! I loved the TI model with the colour coded arches and nice wheels. It is quite low spec but then less to go wrong! Next for mine are Bilstein B8’s and a pedal box when I have saved up,. Glad to know I am not the only one who thinks the 1.8 can be a fun car.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Mine is a compromise car. I have had loads of performance cars over the years, GTI’s Quattro’s original Cooper S etc and my last car was a turbocharged Lexus IS 200 with lightened flywheel, LSD and full suspension and brake upgrades but was only doing 4,000 miles a year and now retired, even less so it was an expensive garden ornament! I loved the TI model with the colour coded arches and nice wheels. It is quite low spec but then less to go wrong! Next for mine are Bilstein B8’s and a pedal box when I have saved up,. Glad to know I am not the only one who thinks the 1.8 can be a fun car.
defo can be fun if you push it enough! Im in the same bout as you in regards to looking for a pedal box, I keep looking into the Sprintbooster which apparently makes a ton of difference! Hopefully its worth it for the £180 price tag!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

·
Registered
186 Posts
Looks mint with the white arches, some colours look better than others with the black plastic as long as you keep them black haha!
As far as I am aware, the TI special edition model was the only pre facelift 9g car to have colour coded arches (and the “Le Mans” alloys) and there were only 3 colours to choose from, white, red and silver. My favourite is the sapphire blue and there have been a few type R’s for sale with the Rage alloys in that colour that look stunning. But, as you say. Most fade and don’t look nice at all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think with white arches wheels would stand out even more. And it wouldn't fade over time😁

if i knew in what image program to process i would do it to see what it would look like on my car with my rims but i am not so much instructed in this

21 - 33 of 33 Posts