2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
461 Posts
Quick chat for everyone to show of their modded 9G’s as there isn't enough love for them on the net! Lets Go!!
I don’t own one but get them on here. I’m a picture whore and love a good look over everybody’s pride and joys👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don’t own one but get them on here. I’m a picture whore and love a good look over everybody’s pride and joys👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
exactly, dont see enough of them on here or on the road! Will get some decent pics of up mine up once the sun comes out ha!!

·
Super Moderator
3,115 Posts
that's because most of them are bought as family cars or by retired folk to just get from A to B reliably, in comfort and relatively cheaply.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that's because most of them are bought as family cars or by retired folk to just get from A to B reliably, in comfort and relatively cheaply.
hahaha, fair point! But theres still a few people about who have a made an effort with them, including myself!

·
Super Moderator
3,115 Posts
Unfortunately you are in our small group of enthusiasts who treat their cars as something more than just a transport device.

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,614 Posts
I bought my 9G new in March 2013 and it's only ever been to the dealers for annual servicing.

One of the most reliable cars I've owned.

I'll be sorry to see it go later this year when I change to the latest MK4 Jazz

·
Registered
158 Posts
Mine is pre facelift but I still love it. Wheels are standard with the “TI” model. On Eibach springs and spacers. 8 years old but only 29,000 miles. More of a wolf in sheep’s clothing person so would love to put forced induction on but leave the outside as it is so no one knows until I am gone! Still polishes up really well.

95B40A80-C545-4237-B5EF-FBD80DCB5A17.jpeg
092A63E4-3E9F-4E23-BB9B-70AD02DBBFF5.jpeg

·
Registered
Honda Civic MK9 2015 Facelift 1.6 I-DTEC
61 Posts
Mine is pre facelift but I still love it. Wheels are standard with the “TI” model. On Eibach springs and spacers. 8 years old but only 29,000 miles. More of a wolf in sheep’s clothing person so would love to put forced induction on but leave the outside as it is so no one knows until I am gone! Still polishes up really well.

View attachment 318112 View attachment 318113
Those colour coded wheel arches! :love::love:

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
yeah, i bought mine as a family car, just to get from A to B reliably, in comfort and relatively cheaply ;)

Middle Beach
by Rob E, on Flickr

took this snap walking back to the car on monday - parked up next to the beach, Woolacombe.. its minging dirty, full of sand..

·
Registered
158 Posts
Those colour coded wheel arches! :love::love:
They were also standard fit on that model, which was a special edition with only 1,000 made in either white, red or silver. So mine is one of 333 in white. I haven’t seen any other pre facelift models with colour coded arches which was a factor in my choice along with the wheels that aren’t on any others either. Lowering and widening the stance just made it look even better and handle better too. Next step is Bilstein B8’s in due course.

·
Super Moderator
3,115 Posts
yeah, i bought mine as a family car, just to get from A to B reliably, in comfort and relatively cheaply ;)

Middle Beach
by Rob E, on Flickr

took this snap walking back to the car on monday - parked up next to the beach, Woolacombe.. its minging dirty, full of sand..
oh yeah, and then did all sorts of bits on it!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

one of the nicest looking pre face lift models I have seen that is! And the pearl white paint looks mint!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Middle Beach
by Rob E, on Flickr

looks class on those wheels mate! I am currently in Woolacombe myself :)

·
Registered
461 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts

That is the perfect ride height, those after market alloys?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts