2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

After a new gearknob as the one in mine has seen better days, but I cannot make a decision!!

Do you have a snap lying round of what you're using?

Quite a fan of the Skunk2, open to suggestions :)

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Google TWM its an American company, the 'big Type R' is a seriously nice bit of kit.. Pretty dear but not many folk have one. Almost got one but went Skunk2 instead, really smart, good weight etc, just make sure its a genuine as the snides are too light.

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do like the Mugen ? I'll keep my eyes open in the trade section! Cheers fellas!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
I do like the Mugen ? I'll keep my eyes open in the trade section! Cheers fellas!

the skunk 2's and the OEM CTR ones come up quite often in the for sale section, so they would be a good place to start. At least you would then know what type you like.

·
more torque than the mrs
6,722 Posts
mine:)
[img]http://www.civinfo.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=182418&stc=1&d=1451855425[/img]

edit wrong pic..
[img]http://www.civinfo.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=182426&stc=1&d=1451855628[/img]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
Here's mine, this was on my old vti. I made it from a offcut of titanium at work a few years ago now. Stuck it on this civic the now as the standard one was well worn. I'm going to make a new one when I get the chance

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Agreed, that does look fantastic! If you ever do make more, be sure to give me a shout :cool:

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OEM one does feel lovely in the hand. Think I'm going to hold out for something appearing in the trade section, I've put out a 'wanted' post so I'll bide my time and see if something crops up [smilie=coolup.gif]

·
Premium Member
365 Posts

Love my skunk2 ?

1 - 20 of 181 Posts