2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am in need of some side steps but not sure which ones to buy. I have an 05 CR-V and 2 small boys who find it difficult to get into the back of the car.

I have seen lots of different ones on t'internet ranging from £150 to £400! Some tubes some boards.

I prefer the tubes but am slightly concerned that they might not be wide enough for all to stand on.

These are the current favourites...

HONDA CRV CR-V Mk3 2001-2006 step bars side steps running boards + fitting kit | eBay
and
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

If anyone out there has fitted some could they let me know any thoughts, pros or cons etc?

Thanks

Paul

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Clicking on this thread and I need to refer you to Daedalus. He invented the Daedalus Quick Step and its genius.

Look him up on here and PM him. I'm sure you'll be happy if he shows you the "Daedalus Quick Step"

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/members/mpn_daedalus.html

Reactions: mpn_daedalus

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments. Branik11 thanks for the link - I think the company sell some I have already seen on ebay so I'll probably go with them.
I have another problem to sort first - engine maintenance warning light on - see other thread so the side steps will have to wait a while!!:(

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.