2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car has just had its alternator replaced and when I got it back the front passenger side window wasn't going down from the drivers side controls. All others were working and so was the switch on the passenger sides door. I also had the problem that when I try moving the side mirrors using the button (the actual mirror part) using the large circular button on the drivers side it actually folds up the mirrors instead of adjusting the glass. They still go up normally using the button to fold them and when I lock and unlock the car. But I cant adjust the glass. I tried the electric window reset procedure and it didn't work with either problem. I then tried holding down the passenger side window for ten seconds and letting go for ten seconds and that fixed the issue with the passenger side window but not the side mirrors. Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks, sorry about the long paragraph but thought I'd give as much information as I could :p

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
That's a strange problem. Might be worth disconnecting the battery for a while to see if it helps, and possibly reseating the connectors from the controls which are under the door sills.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried the battery it didn't work. I tried holding it for ten seconds just to see if it did anything lmao but nothing. I don't think it's the connectors but I might have to give that a go if no one else can think of why it might be

1 - 3 of 3 Posts