2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the little strap in the boot on the right for the handbook? it's just mine was on the pasenger seat when I got the car.

·
Kids use a lot of space
806 Posts
I'm sure it's mean't for the warning triangle you need in EU countries (except UK!). but you can keep anything that fits in there. I have a bottle of screen wash strapped in, with the manual in the glovebox for easy access.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Is the little strap in the boot on the right for the handbook? it's just mine was on the pasenger seat when I got the car.
I was given a small zip bag containing a litre of oil for topping up, with a dipstick wipe and pair of cheapo polythene gloves

·
Kids use a lot of space
806 Posts
:)
I know it won't go off, but it gives me something to read whilst the other 'alf is shopping. One of these days I might find something interesting;)
or has everyone read it from cover to cover already??[smilie=tongue.gif]

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
or has everyone read it from cover to cover already??
The question is, has anybody made him/herself useful yet and scanned the buggah so that us poor souls still awaiting our new wheels can have something to while away the time with? [smilie=tongue.gif]

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just don't want the 'Epic' filling up my glove box! But don't want to leave it at home, just incase so it's fits there just nice!

Is for scanning it , dont think it will be an easy task as it does not open flat

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mine had a flourescent jacket and a wee torch, though that probably came from the lease company.
Have you got one of the few bright yellow ones with AA written on the side ;)

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Mine didn't have anything there; but oddly I have an orange triangle neatly tucked in to the little side panel....on the opposite side to the gunk I think!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts