2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was it you who almost collided with my on Cheshunt High St yesterday at 13.00ish. A woman in a siliver civic 5 door never indicated when turning right at a mini roundabout and almost took me out! Please use your indicators next time thats what they are there for, then I may know that you want to cross my path and I'll give way!

You would of remembered me as I beeped my horn at shouted 'Learn to drive' out of the window! lol
:facepalm:

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Was it you who almost collided with my on Cheshunt High St yesterday at 13.00ish. A woman in a siliver civic 5 door never indicated when turning right at a mini roundabout and almost took me out! Please use your indicators next time thats what they are there for, then I may know that you want to cross my path and I'll give way!

You would of remembered me as I beeped my horn at shouted 'Learn to drive' out of the window! lol
:facepalm:
I think there was an entry level ES without indicators as I've seen many women and older drivers manouevring without them!

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
I think there was an entry level ES without indicators as I've seen many women and older drivers manouevring without them!

They're an optional extra on most 3 series BM's I've concluded too!

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
I think they put the indicators in the boot in a BMW.

You should never pull out of a roundabout, even if someone isn't indicating. I'll always stop unless I know I can 'make it' should they decide to turn right.

People forget, concentrating on something else or just don't bother.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts