2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted driving away from Stephenson industrial estate in Washington, I was driving the opposite way [smilie=gt-happyup.:

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
I don't think it was me as I was on the A194 which is quite close however, I did spot a Milano Red Type R further along :police:

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just realised I never put a time in the OP, it would have been about 1645 yesterday (23rd)

Mine was a pretty standard looking Red CTR apart from the Rages...

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
It definitely wasn't me as I was still working then [smilie=tongue.gif]

The Milano Red Type R I saw didn't have Rages on but I'll keep a look out for you :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Might of been stu. Did it have gloss black wheels?

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
It wasn't me lads....... I came straight home along the A19 last wednesday ;)

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Haha I know, I've also seen another alabaster in Sunderland with black wheels :(

This was after I got mine done may I add ;)

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I saw what I think was the same Silver one today coming away from Follingsby Park...

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Haha I know, I've also seen another alabaster in Sunderland with black wheels :(

This was after I got mine done may I add ;)
The owner might have had their alloys done in black before you did? :popcorn: :lol:

I saw what I think was the same Silver one today coming away from Follingsby Park...
Do you remember what its registration plate was like? :police:

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The owner might have had their alloys done in black before you did? :popcorn: :lol:

Do you remember what its registration plate was like? :police:
Nah, it was behind a LGV that was giving way to me as I was on the round about so I only got a glimpse of the front / side of it

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Lol, not a chance...... It was a totally original and unique idea on my part, he obviously seen mine and thought I'll be having some of that ;)

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Nah, it was behind a LGV that was giving way to me as I was on the round about so I only got a glimpse of the front / side of it
I was just wondering since I've seen the same combination Type R in Durham with a 11 registration plate :police:

Lol, not a chance...... It was a totally original and unique idea on my part, he obviously seem mine and though I'll be having some of that ;)
Pfft! ;) :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts