2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Hi mate that was me, don't see many modified FN2's round here. Your car looked well I keep considering getting a Mugen splitter instead of my GP kit.

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm on holiday with the family bud I'm from near chester. A mugen rear would finish your car off perfect. Every thing els was spot on it looked really evil. My lad preferred yours

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Thanks my boys think it looks like a decepticon and want me to get it decal ed up. My daugher called me a geek for nodding at another R owner when we went past. Hope you have a great weekend whilst your up here.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Never had it on a dyno so don't really know but its a totally different animal than stock. How long you in Blackpool for I'm only round the coner from Marton Mere happy to drop past if you want a nosey

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
No worries I'm in Liverpool sunday am as my son's playing football will be free late afternoon/evening just drop me a pm if you fancy a chat could grab a quick pint at the carvery at the top of the road.

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Ian sorry for the late message spent most of the afternoon drinking so fit for nothing. We'll be back in the summer for a week so arrange a proper meet

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
No danger had a few my self. hopefully a few meets will start popping up now we're heading into better weather. Have a safe journey home.

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers buddy hope the footy went well and I'll drop a post in here when we're next in blackpool bud hopefully you'll be boosted by then going off Ya other thread

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
football went ok thanks yeah fingers crossed should be boosted in the next few months.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Would love to go turbo but don't have the cash at the moment will decide in the next few months after a little more research and a hopefully a few trips out in boosted cars

1 - 17 of 17 Posts