·
Registered
58 Posts
think I've seen this too Bronze wheels looks really good and its LOUD lol

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep that's the one, spotted him the 1st time a couple of wks ago, we always pass each other in the mornings on the Corby to Harborough Rd.
It's new to the area & being Mugen modded I assumed he must belong to a forum, unless he purchased it like that

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
theres a really nice mugen honda civic in pearl white floating about in sparkhill birmingham, i always try to flash him to stop in my type s gt but he just boots off, so the one day i seen him and flashed him he booted off but this time i was in my renault 5 gt turbo and left him in the dust, only wanted to say hi, but its hi and good bye now, i love all hondas and own a type s gt, but when im in my r 5 gt turbo no mercy for any one

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might attempt the thumbs up Monday,
There's some ignorant owners out there, I'm finding with the Fk2 the EP3 boys are the worst, I've had one come up & chat at the petrol station but that was the 1st few wks of the cars being released, all I get now from them is pointless overtaking or the ignorant ones that look ahead & refuse to acknowledge you, probably one of those that still think the EP3 is the best type R ever built

·
Registered
58 Posts
What car do you a dweezle?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Wow really nice, I definitely haven't seen you about yet.

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's not bad :)
I only use it for work, Thursday night till Monday it doesn't move, I've tried taking it shopping but Corby isn't my favourite place at wkends, several occasions I've drove into carparks & drove straight out due to avoiding door dinks

·
Registered
58 Posts
isn't it normally the other way round though type r for the weekend and something normal for the commute

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm out in the sticks so I enjoy the daily commutes, the Corby to harborough straight is always interesting :lol:
Weekends is car washing & resting my knackered back :(

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm out in the sticks so I enjoy the daily commutes, the Corby to harborough straight is always interesting :lol:
Weekends is car washing & resting my knackered back :(
I'm jealous really wanted to get a fn2 but with a 500 mile a week I wouldn't be able to afford to run it so the diesel will have to do

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There's a lot you can do with the 8th gen civics, the good thing with those models is the type R parts will usually fit throughout the range, There's some cracking looking diesels on the forum to pinch ideas from.

I might drive a type R but every night I see a lady driving towards harborough in a standard blue civic & its absolutely stunning, It's the rare blue colour & colour coded, I don't think she realises how nice it looks

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Definitely on here, was told the cars popped up on civinfo Facebook page, possibly from corby

·
Registered
58 Posts
Seen him again yesterday morning about 7am headed out towards rockingham castle

1 - 16 of 16 Posts