2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a lovely civinfo stickered silver ctr on Thursday night parked outside the DW gym. Had rages on and look pretty lovely.

I'm sure the reg was m200 or m400

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was in a Type S with colour coding to the right of your car. You were facing the DW gym and I was parked to the right facing you effectively. I noticed the civinfo sticker - hence the post on here. I drooled a little bit when I saw your rages lol.

I play footy at soccerdome every Mon and Thurs at around 9/9:30 til 10:30 and I'm at the gym most days during afternoon so hopefully we'll bump into each other.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Yeah hopefully you will. So friendly.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Cool.

Yeah I'll keep a look out again! I'm always in Tuesday & Thursday nights!

Thanks for the comments about the car too - can't imagine she was that nice to look at, was probably filthy!

Nice and clean today though so keep an eye out! ;)

We should arrange a Wigan mini-meet sometime, seems to be lots of Civinfo members in and around Wigan!

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
yeah sort a meet out around the manchester area, and if your doing nothing this sunday theres gonna be one at tdi!

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd defo be up for a mini meet.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Oh yeah.

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Tdi sunday then guys .....just come for the meet be good see you again.
see my car on the rollers to.:D

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Will have to see if I can fit it into the schedule. No doubt Lee wont be able to come, he'll be too busy spending his dads money.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Worst.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Spotted a silver Civic with Civinfo sticker at the DW gym again - late Thursday night! Was it one of you guys? Must've been about 10pm!

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
That'll be Lee playing football at ridiculous times again. He plays at that time so nobody realises how bad he is. So flabby.

Any normal person would be thinking about going to bed at 10pm but not this worst. He wears under armour too which just adds to the embarrassment.

MattT are you familiar with Redino or G18's with Akims?

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Spotted a silver Civic with Civinfo sticker at the DW gym again - late Thursday night! Was it one of you guys? Must've been about 10pm!
That was me! You were showing me up with those rages.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
That was me! You were showing me up with those rages.
Prob showing you up by looking slimmer than you too. Just so flabby. 'Belly gonna get ya ;-)'

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That deserves an infraction. Slander and offensive comments are not needed.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Damn those pesky DW members! We'll have to do a mini DW meet if I see you again.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts