2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, I should have asked this earlier but when I went to Costco on Sunday there was a Silver Type S (with side decals) parked in the car park and it looked excatly like the Type R.

Looked very good and then it got me wondering if actually what I assumed was a Silver CTR I see on the A1 in the morning coming the otherway is maybe infact a Type S?

If it is you then I would just like to say you have a fabby looking car :D

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Hi Angie,think you will see another silver one in Edinburgh soon,i just got my type R on wednesday and i am movin back down there in 2 weeks,al look out for ya!!!;)

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Angie,think you will see another silver one in Edinburgh soon,i just got my type R on wednesday and i am movin back down there in 2 weeks,al look out for ya!!!;)
Good choice. I am loving the Silver Type R, don't really see them about but then again you don't see too many CTR's about full stop!

I will not miss you thats for sure :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Think you may have seen me at costco on that sunday .just read your thread .I was parked on left hand carpark 100 yards from entrance .In there on that day from about 12am-2pm and sounds like my car you seen .good job the boots are big in the civic as the of toilet and kitchen rolls we got in bulk filled it up:D:marchmellow:

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Think you may have seen me at costco on that sunday .just read your thread .I was parked on left hand carpark 100 yards from entrance .In there on that day from about 12am-2pm and sounds like my car you seen .good job the boots are big in the civic as the of toilet and kitchen rolls we got in bulk filled it up:D:marchmellow:
Hooray! Yeah was parked on the left hand side and it was the weekend that nearly everyone was buying toilet rolls and kitchen paper! I see nearly everyone as we didn't bother as we've still got a loft full of the stuff from the other passports they have done lol!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts