2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw u around 1 o clocktoday on Trowell road, you had a civinfo stickers in your back window and there was a black type s infront of me lol. Your number plate ends in eez

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Typical. I drive that road the best part of twenty times a week, never spotted a stickered civic along there yet. Lol

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So do i hahaha, so u have a Mugen 200 n iv never seen u? that sucks lol. would be good to have a local meet if theres many of us around

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
So do i hahaha, so u have a Mugen 200 n iv never seen u? that sucks lol. would be good to have a local meet if theres many of us around
yes mate. I've already arranged a couple of meets in the past at Donington and will arrange another come spring time :)

·
JAE 2012 "cleanest car"
2,464 Posts
should only be about £10 may be £15 but im trying to get in touch with the people and get us a area to may be show of :) , think last time I spoke to you, you still had your old civic so congrats on your purcase, we could even have a cruise down me, you and paul if hes going

·
JAE 2012 "cleanest car"
2,464 Posts
good lad lol il sort out a proper thread early march as its to early to sort anything yet and theres not much info at the mo, keep you eyes peeled. Also me and paul are going to a meguiars detailing seminar on the 5th of feb dont no if your interested there mite be a place or two left heres the link

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/cleaning/45438-meguiars-detialing-seminar.html

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
I'm from Notts too. Hucknall to be precise.

Where abouts in Notts is everyone else from? Gadgetman I think I remember reading you're from Ilkeston and I know theres someone from Woodthorpe on here too, I'm sorry I cant remember who though.

Chris

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Hi cra1g did see you at Wollaton traffic lights on my way back from Notts to Ilkeston didn't see any stickers on your car sorry.

Did think it rather spooky me in the middle and two civs to my left.I must pay more attention in future. Cheers Nogin will wave next time lol.

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi cra1g did see you at Wollaton traffic lights on my way back from Notts to Ilkeston didn't see any stickers on your car sorry.

Did think it rather spooky me in the middle and two civs to my left.I must pay more attention in future. Cheers Nogin will wave next time lol.
Yaaaay haha :) no i havnt got any civinfo stickers on my car :facepalm:
Yer it was a bit because i was looking at the rear lights on the type s in front thinking hmmm i need to change mine n then u pulled up to rub it in some more ;)

Lol i sort of gave up wavin to people as i get strange looks but will give u a wave when i next cu

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
should only be about £10 may be £15 but im trying to get in touch with the people and get us a area to may be show of :) , think last time I spoke to you, you still had your old civic so congrats on your purcase, we could even have a cruise down me, you and paul if hes going
Sounds good to me, I would definitely be up for this

Where abouts in Notts is everyone else from? Gadgetman I think I remember reading you're from Ilkeston
Yep, that metropolis known as Il'son ..... I work in Notts and the kids live in Notts so am around and about Notts a lot

1 - 20 of 26 Posts