2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again,
thought I´d post here some pics aswell,from my Jimmy Junior, he got his name by a Japanese Fighting Fish which I had when I was a little younger,and he got his name from a Wrestler I liked in those days.... I know, its strange...:rolleyes:So here are the pics.

Here he is fresh from the Dealer in July last year

And here he is with my new alloys:

40mm H&R Springs Installed:

TBC :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks matey, Car is now 1 year and 1 month old and I already have 26.000 kms or roughly 16.000 miles on the clock, so yes, I drive it "sometimes" :D ^^
But I love my car so I like to keep it clean,too ;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Type S Front added :)

Hi Folks,
thought I´d update my car here aswell.
First I got a Invida Catback in December, a nice little Christmas Gift to myself :D
Love the sound of it, pure fun for the ears :)

Secondly I bought a Type S Front here in the Forum from cherrrhc ,
again a big thanks to him !
Got myself the front Type R arches, one from ebay and 1 directly from Honda
(guess which one took longer to arrive? exactly the one from honda... "just" took 2 weeks)

Had the chance to add everything last weekend, had to decide where to cut the Arches.
First I wanted to continue the gap where the fender and the frontspoiler meet. But that was a bit too risky, didnt know if could cut it in the proper way.

But however, found a topic here from predatoruk:
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/styling/71759-type-r-front-splitter-mod-standard-arch.html
And took his idea, worked out pretty well, just the right side did not fit 100% perfect and maybe I will work that over sometime,but afterall I´m pretty pleased with the result :)

Have a look for yourself,I know the Car is dirty, and my Winter alloys are still on. I took the photos with my Iphone with HDR on,so some colors are a bit blurred :eek: :

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Progress over the year

Hi mates, was a bit lazy on updates this year, but some things happened to my Jimmy :)

-White Wrapping
- selfmade Custom Grill ( on the later Photos)
-some bits and bops inside, new radio, new ambeince lighting (no pics needed I think) ^^

I´m still not finished with him, but as I have to move to another city at the start of next year, I need to save my money for that now :(
Plans are going to a Type R Spoiler and to redo my sound system in the trunk.
However here are some pics from over the year, sorry for getting so pic heavy :D

Wrapping done

Back:

Summer Cleaning with some Friends:

Civic Summer Meet:

New selfmade Custom Grill:

Small Civic Meeting Fall 2012

1 - 6 of 6 Posts