2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Type EX,A guy called Mark
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

There are limited spaces available for the garage tour this year.
Day and time tbc.

All those who have purchased the Hospitality option which is still available will already have a tour place in with the package.

If you are interested in the tour add your name to the list and number of places needed I will draw the names using an online random numbers generator

·
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi All

Day and time tbc.

All those who have purchased the Hospitality option which is still available will already have a tour place in with the package.

If you are interested in the tour add your name to the list and number of places needed I will draw the names using an online random numbers generator

1.Leigh +1
2.Gadgetman +1
3.leebert1988
4.jonno66 +1
5.Civication +1

·
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi All

Day and time tbc.

1.Leigh +1
2.Gadgetman +1
3.leebert1988
4.jonno66 +1
5.Civication +1
6. Nige t + 1
7.Andrew.Pike +3

·
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi All garage tour is booked and there is space for all.

Please see me tomorrow morning for your time slot which will be either 9.50 or 10.10 outside the Honda hospitality tent behind the garages.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.