2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Iv got tickets for this and iv just sold my fn2
Not a problem mate, you can still attend in another car. We have 2 sides to the stand civic side and a non civic side for people who bring their families. Thanks

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
tickets for silverstone

hi Kevin will require 1 bogof ticket + car pass, sorry for delay in response Civinfo locked me out:frown2:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Kev, sent monies for 1 BOGOF ticket(2) plus parking, do you not need extra monies for postage? might need another ticket will let you know tomorrow if thats ok

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Kev, Second payment sent for BOGOF ticket(2) plus parking. so thats 4 tickets + 2 parking passes in total. thank you. See you at Rockingham if your going.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Just realised I can still attend despite being between civics.

Am I too late for this ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Oldboy-racer
909 Posts
This thread looks very quiet. Are there enough numbers to get club tickets?

I hope to be coming coming again this year, despite Gordon Sheddon leaving the championship... but the racing has been so exciting this year.

Can I have two tickets (BOGOF)? Does this include car passes, the first post wasn't quite clear on that?
Let me know if there is still time and I'll send you the readies pronto.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
This thread looks very quiet. Are there enough numbers to get club tickets?

I hope to be coming coming again this year, despite Gordon Sheddon leaving the championship... but the racing has been so exciting this year.

Can I have two tickets (BOGOF)? Does this include car passes, the first post wasn't quite clear on that?
Let me know if there is still time and I'll send you the readies pronto.
Sent you a message mate.

·
Registered
10 Posts
hi we have been with the civic crew for the last 3 yrs .. i know we are late but any chance of 2 adult 2 children and 1 car .. can pay asap ..

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
I would have love to come to this, but I'm in the USA this weekend :(

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
hi we have been with the civic crew for the last 3 yrs .. i know we are late but any chance of 2 adult 2 children and 1 car .. can pay asap ..
Hi mate, if you can send me a payment of £26 before tomorrow lunch time i can still squeeze you on.

PayPal is

[email protected]

(As spelt)

Cheers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
money sent ** . ive put a msg on about posting to me . last year they got lost so i will pay wxtra for recorded delivery if thats ok

·
Premium Member
2,449 Posts
What's the options for adding an extra person to the ticket?
I know it's well beyond booking dates now, so I understand if it's not possible,just wondering if I could get an extra passenger in without them having to hide in the boot

Not actually planning on smuggling anyone ;)

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
[Quote of preceding post removed. See HERE]

Hi mate,

Easiest way would to just get them to buy a ticket either direct from Silverstone or on the gate. They will still be able to get in then,it's just to late to get one through the club offer.

Thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Ey up chaps :)

When are we due to get the tickets? I'm looking at dog boarding and maybe a hotel for the Saturday night...bit too old for camping!
Hi mate, Tickets where posted Monday evening so you should get them today or tomorrow

21 - 40 of 68 Posts