2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
Was there a thread on here for this years Silverstone BTCC as I don't remember seeing anything..
I saw it on fb with ctro. Didn't know civinfo were involved.

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,449 Posts
I'm surprised with as many Civics on track that there isn't more interest on here? Saying that, the site seems to be getting more quiet these days.

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
I'm surprised with as many Civics on track that there isn't more interest on here? Saying that, the site seems to be getting more quiet these days.
Yep. Sadly forums are dying off and being replaced by crappy fb groups.
Civinfo isn't as dead as ctro or tro. I still use cliosport.net as that's quite Active.
Much less community feel on fb and a lot more scamming and bitching. Bring back forums!

Reactions: Marc S and nturnb

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
Was there a thread on here for this years Silverstone BTCC as I don't remember seeing anything..

I think this is it, isn't it?

I missed it originally because the site was down for ages, or at least it wouldn't work for me, so I missed a huge amount of posts. Thankfully Kevin sorted me out, even at such a late stage, which saved the day :)

·
Premium Member
2,449 Posts
For anyone that is a BTCC Fan, feel free to join us on April 6-7th for the first round on the club stand; It's free entry for the driver, on track parking etc.

Have a look at the post here:
https://www.civinfo.com/forum/engla...-meet-6-7-april-brands-hatch.html#post5432120

All you need to do is sign up using the handily linked form, and you'll be added to the list - I'll send the details through to your email address; We can bring along as many Hondas as we can find, so the more the merrier!
@Danith - I don't have, and can't seem to create a CTRO account to share this over there; Would it be possible for you to do some advertising for me? :p

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
For anyone that is a BTCC Fan, feel free to join us on April 6-7th for the first round on the club stand; It's free entry for the driver, on track parking etc.

Have a look at the post here:

https://www.civinfo.com/forum/engla...-meet-6-7-april-brands-hatch.html#post5432120

All you need to do is sign up using the handily linked form, and you'll be added to the list - I'll send the details through to your email address; We can bring along as many Hondas as we can find, so the more the merrier!

@Danith - I don't have, and can't seem to create a CTRO account to share this over there; Would it be possible for you to do some advertising for me? :p
Will do mate. Remind me tomoz and I'll do it on laptop.
Bit of a mission for me, but would like to go

Reactions: Haltamer

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
Shared on ctro

Reactions: Haltamer
61 - 68 of 68 Posts