2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slightly intimidated by the quality of some of the offerings here, I nevertheless offer some modest snaps of Sunday's great gathering at the link below.

I have included a few that might otherwise not have made the final cut, as they may still be interesting to some.

Inspired by someone else, I used Flickr, where I found the username NickS was already taken, hence this batch is under the name NickSLK (which might better suit pics of my Merc!).

Flickr: NickSLK's Photostream

They are in reverse order, i.e. last first, and I cannot yet find how to change that setting.

I have labelled a few. If anyone is bothered by having their number plates on show, just PM me and I'll either delete the pic or tweak it. After all, they were plain to see all day, and appear in several other sets already posted here!

Hope you enjoy. :)

Reactions: Mugged Off and LVY

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
none of mine again.....lol, good pics mate nice one.

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Excellent pics Nick, at least I know I'm not thinning on top now :)

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Wicked pics, I can't believe I didn't even make it to see the racing... I blame Oli.

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
No need to feel intimidated Nick, these are cool, thanks for the namecheck! I did feel a little like I'd stumbled into CTRO... Those dark blue Civs are beautiful.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Great piccies mate - nice one of mine too :)

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im astounded you managed to show the paint so well and you even managed to get a pic of me to boot
So pleased you approve! Yes, it came out well, and this is straight from the camera - a modest Canon point-and-shoot - with no tweaks at all. The light is so important, and it was still quite early (though my camera was still on GMT, so it must have been about 10:25am).

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
few of me in there:)

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
superb pics mate, looks like a great day was had:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts