2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi this is my first post so please excuse me if anything is out of place. I have just installed a Simota carbon fiber induction kit and have included pictures hopefully this will inspire people to try something new other then the usual K&N 57i route.

With the kit on the car feels more eager to get up and go and thats saying something for an I-Shift car :worms:, also because the kit is closed heat soak is less of an issue and the noise is non existent until around 3000 rpm.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Superb! How is it attached the the throttle body? Is it using the resonator or did you fit a cold feed? Well done on being the first one to try something other than the K&N offerings. After me of course! Mini meet to compare intakes is in order. ;)

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
Looks good, these are £299 new on the website.
Look a good bit of kit, any chance you could let me know more about how you fitted this and how the car runs after it... eg mpg + power?

I have one of these in my lounge going to a mate and wan't to make sure its a good upgrade for him!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.