2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heads up for the event this year

We had reserved parking last year but only managed to get 4 members there on the day.
Tire Wheel Car Cloud Vehicle

I will be looking at doing the same again this year and will update this thread with details in due course

·
Super Moderator
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update
When you buy your tickets (remember it's one for each person in the car) then post on here that you have done so.

That way I can count up numbers and deal with the event people to get our parking slot.
We need 10 vehicles to guarantee a forum spot and they need to know a minimum of 2 weeks before the day.

There are plenty of B&Bs etc in the area if you want to make a weekend of it or have to travel a way to get there.
Nearer the time I will post a meeting place & time because it is better if we all arrive in convoy.

·
Super Moderator
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just a reminder that the Early Bird discount price of £13 runs up to March 31st after that it's £15 per person.

Too early yet to sort out any details of meeting point but last year we used the Morrisons petrol station at Totton on the A326 so may well do that again.

·
Super Moderator
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yes
If the numbers are enough I can then get dedicated parking and send out the windscreen notice
If the numbers are low we can still meet and go in convoy so at least we might get to park together

1 - 20 of 61 Posts