2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
As good as it gets!
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys and girls, heres the plan. We already know that the standard car alarm comes from that wee squeaky horn, I recently replaced my standard car horns with two stebel air horns, now i'm thinking of upgrading the standard car alarm horn with a six tone clifford style car battery abckup alarm horn.. I'm not going to fit an immobiliser as my honda civic already has a cat 1 alarm immobilsier already fitted as standard, all I want is the the siren and here below have a look and let me know what ya all think..

The link for the siren.

Falcon Six Tone Battery Backup Car Alarm Siren £14.99 - in-car-stuff.com - Car Alarms & Security, Car Audio, In Car DVD & TV, Car Styling, UK and Ireland delivery

Thanks

·
As good as it gets!
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to let you know went ahead and ordered one.. Should sound more funky than standard and is easy to fit, no wires need cutting as i'll use a spade connector which fits the standard honda horn plug nicely, white wire, red goes to positive battery, black goes to ground, blue you just tape up and isn't needed. Worst job will be removing the front bumper again ahh well i'm a glutton for punsihment, might get me some CLifford alarm stickers from E Bay now.. Whooo, Hoooooo...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts