2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep size does matter,took 18"Blades off today to protect them from further winter damage and put some 16' alloys on and I have to say the car looks yuk :mad::face palm:........roll on the spring ;)

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Has the ride improved?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know yet, I was that horrified by the way it looked I put it straight in the garage ha ha.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bog standard 2007 Honda Civic alloys ,they look fat and small ....just used to seeing it on 225/40/18's. I was quite surprised how bad the Blades are considering they are only 2 years old and have been treated with Poorboys since I got them......pitting and paint flaking off !!!:confused:

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
Bog standard 2007 Honda Civic alloys ,they look fat and small ....just used to seeing it on 225/40/18's. I was quite surprised how bad the Blades are considering they are only 2 years old and have been treated with Poorboys since I got them......pitting and paint flaking off !!!:confused:
Blades are bad for this mate.

My blades went like this when I had my Type S. A few other members have had the same problems.

I think esse esse got his fixed under warranty.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

My blades went like this when I had my Type S. A few other members have had the same problems.

This is the second set and were only warranted for one year,so no chance of a claim there then :confused:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
paint them matt black? will blend in with the tyres then and not look so small.... ;)
Think I might have to do that or not wash them till winter is gone :eek:

·
Premium Member
958 Posts

Yep I did ... Luckily for me the wheels had been refurbed before hand and the dealer certainly agreed that the refurb had be done poorly. I wonder how they will fair this winter. Can't afford a spair set at the mo i have to pay for a wedding.

This is the second set and were only warranted for one year,so no chance of a claim there then :confused:
Probably so but I'd still mention it to the dealer and see what they say.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.