2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a second-hand Skunk2 Intake ... aaaages ago. But didn't get the coolant hose.

So contacted Skunk2 Europe (who I think is actually just Tegiwa) they don't sell them :frown2:

Now, do I really need to fit the hose? Anybody who has fitted one, can I not just adjust it to fit?

And does anyone have a spare/ one their not using laying around :grin2:?

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts
Will fit but it'll rub a lot and iirc it's conveniently where the MAF housing is (on the HR one anyway).

Hybrid Racing do the hose but I'm surprised Skunk2 don't sell the hose by itself tbh

If you're struggling bend it out the way and use some hose in between to stop it rubbing, shouldn't kink or be too stressed on the rad hopefully but may be a squeeze.

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you not just buy a length of silicone hose off eBay

Its the bends required that screws it up.

Will fit but it'll rub a lot and iirc it's conveniently where the MAF housing is (on the HR one anyway).

Hybrid Racing do the hose but I'm surprised Skunk2 don't sell the hose by itself tbh

If you're struggling bend it out the way and use some hose in between to stop it rubbing, shouldn't kink or be too stressed on the rad hopefully but may be a squeeze.

Skunk2 Europe basically said no we don’t sell it, emailed skunk2 USA and they sent me a link to skunk2 Europe’s website....

I’ll have a look when fitting it to see as the skunk2 inlet is at a different angle to the RRC RSP, so might clear it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts