2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THEIR REPRESENTATIVE ARE THE MOST INCOMPETENT INSURANCE ADVISERS I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH.

THEY SENT MY VEHICLE TO AN APPROVED GARAGE AND WHEN THE GOT THE VEHICLE ON THEIR SITE WHICH WAS PICKED UP BY THEIR MECHANIC THEY REALIZED IT'S AN IMPORT VEHICLE AND THAT THEY CANNOT REPAIR/PROVIDE ME A COURTESY CAR SO I ENDED UP BUYING ANOTHER VEHICLE FROM MY OWN CASH AND ASKED THEM TO PROVIDE ME A TEMPORARY COVER UNTIL MY CAR RETURNS AND THEY SAID THAT'S FINE AND I CATEGORICALLY SAID TO THEM THAT I WOULD LIKE TO REVERT BACK TO MY ORIGINAL TYPE R FD2 WHEN THE CAR GETS REPAIRED AND THEY SAID THAT SHOULD BE FINE AND WE WILL CHANGE IT BACK WITHOUT ANY FEE. AND NOW WHEN I ASKED THEM TO CHANGE IT BACK THEY SAID THERE WOULD BE A ADMIN FEE. IT'S NOT ABOUT THE ADMIN FEE, IT'S THE FRUSTRATION WHEN YOU ASK SOMEONE SPECIFICALLY TO DO SOMETHING TO AVOID ANY FUTURE ISSUES AND WHEN THEY DON'T SPECIALLY AFTER GOING THROUGH SO MUCH MESS

THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH ANY INSURANCE COMPANY FOR ALMOST 9 YEARS OF DRIVING.

I WOULD RATHER PAY £1000 MORE TO AVOID THESE LOT IN THE FUTURE!!

You need to avoid Mr Ted Wilson in particular

I proved him wrong on the phone and he still kept his stance.

Ted: If this message reaches you I would like you to respond and clear your position please.

I am very very disappointed with the service.

Normally I never create a fuss out of anything but this has been one of the worst experiences of my life. I wished I had never chosen to take up any policy through so called Sky insurance!

SKY INSURANCE = BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT INDIVIDUALS!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts